Thank you for being a part of the Classy Closets’ family. We value the safety and health of our customers and our employees.
Thank you for being a part of the Classy Closets family. We recognize the trust you have placed in us by allowing us to come into your home. We understand the concern and uncertainty that exists surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19). Classy Closets employs over 250 US residents and we feel it is important to support our local economy by keeping our employees working, as long as it can be done safely.
We have implemented daily precautionary measures to help keep you, your home, and our employees safe and healthy. For anyone from Classy entering your home we check for the following:
- We check that they are in good health.
- That they do not show any symptoms of illness or feeling of illness.
- Their temperatures are checked for fevers.
- That they have not recently traveled to high-risk areas.
- That they have not recently participated in high-risk activities or events.
Additionally, throughout our company, we are following the recommended CDC coronavirus cleaning and personal hygiene policies, such as:
- Extensive hand washing
- Wiping down work areas regularly during the day with disinfectants
- Additional and continual cleaning
- Limiting personal contact
- Proper containment of sneezing or coughing
- Stay home from work if you are not feeling well or have signs of sickness
Presently there are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 at Classy Closets. We express our deep gratitude for the trust you show in us. This is a fast-moving situation, and we recognize that many individuals and families have been impacted deeply by these events. Here at Classy Closets, we are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers and employees as this situation evolves.
As the owners of Classy Closets, Bob LeSueur, Duane Standage, and Sherwood Hamblin, we were all born in Arizona and have lived here most of our lives. Between us, we have 13 children and 40 grandchildren. This is very real and personal to us. We are your neighbors and friends. We appreciate your continued support.
Bob LeSueur, Duane Standage, Sherwood Hamblin
Owners of CLASSY CLOSETS